PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARH to go
Thread: SARH to go
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2008, 22:43
Lost at Sea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now you are sounding desperate Bootneck - you have resorted to Lost's infantile 'cut and paste with comments'.
Ahhh Crab are you trying to wind me up??? The only reason you dislike me cutting and pasting your remarks is because it shows that you can't hold an argument together for more than a few months without contridicting yourself in your sad and vindictive attempts to destroy civy SAR.

I also note that when Faffner Shim cut and pasted my quotes with comments you didn't find that infantile but maybe that was because he's one of your boys and was insulting me so that's all very acceptable to you the contradiction king of Rotorheads!!!

And let's face it nobody really believes your arguments are because you want to improve SAR for the future because because only about a month ago you were suggesting putting new blades on old sea kings!!!

Your arguments are all about you keeping your cosy little position in your cosy little SAR unit in your cosy little world and nothing to do with anything other than that! I don't mind that but at least have the balls to admit it.

Keep on spinning... it must be time for the RAF to have another celebration you've had 90 years old, the spitfire, what's next the catering department number of cakes baked? How come the Senior Service and the Army just get on with the job without all the fanfare? I bet you don't answer that one!