PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2008, 14:10
drool69er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A good point insomniaq.....very true.

Its just these ignorant idiots who keep using the old baseless "racism" claims because they cant think of anything better to say rub the guys the wrong way. Obviously now they realise their fault in these accusations, and left it alone......good.

777300ER is the worst in this case - the pot calling the kettle black! Pretending to be some big guy in aviation, I bet he hasn't had half the life experience of some of the 14 that got fired.

Average Joe from Aus, NZ, Canada or South Africa invests a good 10-15 years of his/her life before finally nailing the big airlines job, and gains alot of personal experience on the way.

Whereas Mohammed Iza Bin Pharten from Indonesia sells 3 goats and a couple of chickens to his mate down the road to get his fake licence stamped comes over to HK thru the back door (which is the singa snakes preferred entry)and lowers the standard for everyone.

Whilst I know its not all Indonesians that are of that stature, a large chunk of them are, and alot of them are in HKA. Not all Singaporeans are snakes, but the ones in HKA are, hence, singa snake. This thread is about dirty criminal singa snakes and unsafe pilots replacing hard working pilots in HKA. So therefore, we refer to them as Singa snakes (Madam Wu, Small Dickie Lai, etc) and useless unsafe South East Asians(pilotinasia).

The intention is for those at HKA. Not a generalisation, and that last paragraph is for all you thick idiots who claim to know it all but come up with nothing but unsubstantiated racism claims.

From now on lets look at the real issue at hand. An airline has been raped, ruined and lost a good buch of guys who had nothing but good intentions for the Chinese owned company.
Its been replaced by cheap, unsafe labour from you know where, and managed by unqualified, badly trained, and whats worse, arrogant and aggressive idiots whose focus is only to their own and dont give a sh!t about anyone else. I want them out. Everyone else at HKA wants them out. So.........THEY SHOULD GET THE F - OUT!!!!!!!