PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kulula Emergency in GRJ
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2008, 14:32
grjplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my goodness, where was this published?

20 ft straight down

Must have come close to earth...real close call

Airbus 737

Must be the one from the future, where Boeing and Airbus finally become one.

cabin crew had to grab the arm of the chair to stop herself tripping

Oh no, not the arm! She should have gone for the feet.

knocked my glass of coke, clean of my tray

No, she should have gone for that one

The plane was full of childrens and babies who were all crying afterwards. Actually, they had been screaming all flight, but they definitely screamed a bit louder when we dropped down so far.

So many children that they became childrens, naughty kids, why yelling so loud when the adults is so calm...

into clear air turbulence which is a gap with no air in it

HUH??? a gap without air, becomes air turbulence...HUH?

foul play has yet to be ruled out

Ofcourse, very important, it could have anybody...infact I saw someone the other day in George looking just like Osama, all though it could just as well have been Obama. Unless it was like a chicken that flew so high, and suffocated because it couldn't get air in the gap...

where anxious relatives were waiting to meet the passengers

Yes all the relatives were hanging around GRJ airport half-and-hour later, just incase their family might return...or does Kulula now also let people make phone calls in-flight, probably only when there's emergency.

The aircraft received a thorough check from engineers during the 30 minute turn around

Ok when was this now...the 30mins between normal arrival and departure...or the 30mins between departure and turn-around and arrival again...or the 13hours it was stuck at GRJ eventually...?

I'm actually hoping this is just a joke, and that it wasn't actually a published article, for the journalists sake!

This aircraft came in for the 'emergency' landing straight over my workplace and I saw it...and now I have to admit, the wheels just brushed my hair...I was really scared there might have been a gap somewhere...I tell you that air is lost somewhere now!