PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Congratulations China :
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2008, 12:01
cx252

China is nothing but a giant prison with a billion inmates. It may 'look' like a vibrant, functioning country, but in reality it is a brutal dictatorship which brooks no dissent. Until the Chinese people are free to select their own leaders, worship any god they wish and travel without restrictions, China is, and will remain a shameful stain on the worlds desire for freedom and liberty.
Freedom!? Excuse me!? There are no actual freedom there whatever you are on the planet. In UK, Councils and health authorities are to be given the right to access e-mail and internet records under surveillance powers to be introduced next year said by Home Office.( They said next year, but the policies may has been undertaken for while secretly. ) The Councils can spy your moblie network, And CCTV all the way around in your daily life. You are expected to be capture your funky face 300 times per days in London.
I think same situation is happening both in EU and US those countries who always defined themselves as FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. I am not here today to complain about the system, in contrast, I do admit it kind of "safety purpose". But Western Countries, Please stop criticizing about HUMAN RIGHTS in China in this way like MR APPLE TREE YARD. You can and welcome to criticize any of unfairness there in China, but it is happening everywhere today on the world. We are all sitting on the same boat. Conflicts are there. THats what One World One Dream really mean to. "Anyone can Cook", forget about the racists.