PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 14th Aug 2008, 11:58
Jetstream-Surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got in!

Hi Chicken or Fish 2, looks like I'll be asking that question alot now!....(would you like chicken or fish?)...yep, I've got in!!!....,think the start will be in SYD 15th September. Anyone else on this course?
A friend tells me the course is 6 weeks and then an extra 2 weeks on top of that if you are a FM. Just gotta go through the contract now with a fine toothcomb.
It would be a 5 day trip ex SYD or at least 6 days if it is a BNE trip...,cause you have to fly or position to BNE first, then rest 24 hours before the operating flight to LAX.
I saw some lovely girls and a guy wearing the V Australia uniform at the Aviation Job Expo a couple of weeks ago. It looks really nice...a black shirt
with tan dress or trousers...,sorta easy-going laid-back look but classy...,if you can imagine what I mean. I spoke to them and they were really excited about the launch and the airline...,all positive and very friendly. I hope I fly with them!
Lets make a list of all who have got in and what course dates you are on...,so at least we know who in this forum is in and when they start...,this may also help with sharing accommodation and transport etc.

Good luck to all and hope to train and fly with you very, very soon!