PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Cadet...worth it?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2008, 08:54
Sole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cant be sure, but i belive CTC work with several Airlines such as Thomas cook, if i remember rightly? Im under the impression that your being interviewed for the job as well as the scheme, and there looking for a person to commit over a long period of time so that they do not loose money. You then get yoru bond paid back to you month after month, still in contract so that you cant leave for so many years.
So you go into your training, £60000 bond, and if you get a place you get a job also, i belive... not only this but you also have a 70% safe job because your contracted for so long (however contracting hasnt always stopped unemployment).

When i was looking at OAA there no job lined up at the end of it... which kinda worried me, your going to be looking at a bit more than £60k for OAA and you wont be getting that back with job you have gone in to via there help. They offer you an interview with an airline, nothing more...
However im lead to belive that OAA's quality of training is second to none, although there are positives and negatives floating about.

No expert and i hope all the infos correct up there

Sole