PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2008, 00:27
meedo12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post HEY Louisd, Bhill68, EK Gal & EK Guru's (Sorry if i missed anyone)

How are you both. Bhill dont worry they take time to reply with the email. just pack youre bags as normal, dont worry will see you in training mate. I like the thought that youre hoping they send it early lol.

EK GAL KEEP ME UP TO DATE WITH WHATS HAPPENING.....HOPE YOURE DOING GOOD NOT FAR TILL YOU LEAVE TASSIES COLD FOR DUBAIS GOLD. SUMMER HERE WE COME..

As for Louisd just private message me youre email address and ill add you straight away. whats the guys name thats leaving the same day as us? if you have his details email them to me to and ill add him that way the ones i know training the same time can know each other prior to training and feel a bit more comfortable.

Hope all ek gurus are doing well please im only fully online here for another 2 weeks and a bit then im off to dubai by then my time will be limited on this forum. so if anyone needs help in regards to open days, interviews etc. read throught the forum first if the question you needed to ask was not answered on the forum than feel free to email me or facebook mail me. this cuts down the number of pages a bit and also stops the repetativeness in regards to the questions. im sure everyone here would love to help you but its always best to read through the forum and beleive me everyone had a different experience so im sure you find really good answers already in this forum post. once quick issue those waiting for emails from ek after doing the final interview, EK ussually take their time but there is no need to wrry as im sure they would recruit you people have receive their emails between a week and a month later, so only time would tell.

My details are below feel free to email or add to fbook, but once again read through the forum and double check if youre question has been answered before attempting to ask. thanks guys and gals. i hope this info benifits our current group and newbies.

Regards,

Mohamed Shihata
Melbourne, Australia

[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited by meedo12000; 14th Aug 2008 at 01:35.