PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2008, 20:26
The Flying Cokeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paxboy,

Yes thx I do know how it works. But don't forget that if the city dont believe in FR and won't recommend the investors to invest in the company it doesn't matter how great Ryanair/MOL are. No investors= NO money and even FR won't survive long without their investors.

My point was that MOL kept correcting the interviewer for not having his research correct when MOL should have done the same.

Regarding your last comment on investing in FR: I am however more concerned about you and hope that any investment in FR from your side will purely be based on your admiration for the company rather than to make any money

If you invested in FR 1 week ago, your shareprice has dropped by 27.5%
and 1 month ago a drop by 14.9%

If you 1 month ago had gone for EZY instead you would have had an increase 20.4% or BA for that matter you would have had an increase of 20.6%.

FR have many contracts up for renewal as previously stated and recently made many mistakes such as not hedging fuel for 2008. Now they finally hedged until April 2009 averaging at $127.6 a barrel ,now where the fuel price keep dropping, presently at $113.
Of course it could go either way for 2009 but experts forecast the oil price to be around $79 to 100 a barrel, so a high fuel hedging could have a big impact on next year's finacial report again affecting the share prices.

I agree with H&S and I for one certainly won't invest in FR

Last edited by The Flying Cokeman; 13th Aug 2008 at 20:43.