PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2008, 10:49
hkadaily

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drooler mate....

If they had bothered to look back into the reason why this post was put here in the first place (and I suggest they do, coz if i'm wrong then I'd like to know) they'd see that racism was NEVER an issue, moreover its the dirty tactics of the Singaporean managers, followed by the dumping of the 14, to be replaced by unsafe, badly trained Indonesian pilots.

After the 14 were let go...dick and his curly wirly'd hired so called "experienced widebody" pilots (some f/os too). These guys 2 of them from Malaysia arent showing any of their experience in HKA. One of them recently had majorly exceeded QAR into Japan. Lets see what kind of treatment he gets if any from management.

Most of the guys/girls hired during GR's reign had no previous jet experience and yet 90% of them have clean flying records with HKA. These new 'experienced widebody' pilots including the guys from SIA who are on the left hand seat with HKA have had numerous issues with non-cmpliance with SOP's and numerous HARD QAR exceedences!

My point is that the excuse to let the 14 go was "inexperience"...but we all know that we'd be safer with them in the RHS/LHS than the incompetent fools we having managing (excluding KL and GB) HKA now and their mates with widebody exp.