PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - giggity gig
Thread: giggity gig
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2008, 03:40
Quag_mire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
giggity gig

G’day all, I have my cpl flight test late next week. With the license in hand and prior to hitting the road, I shall call some places in the top half of the country in pursuit of a job. Am heading from Vic up the centre then, given the outcome of initial phone contact, either west to Kununurra, Derby, or Broome, or north to Darwin or surroundings. I have most of the business’ covered I believe, but if anyone can think of any I have missed or could find it in themselves to give a fellow ppruner a shove in the right direction, or... even know of a job that needs filling?! please let me know! I feel at this time of year maybe my prospects aren’t what they would have been had I left months earlier. Either way I’ll venture up there and see what comes of it. Kunners; alligator airways, slingair, shoal air, golden eagle. Broome; broome air serv, broome av, king leo, broomeskyways. Derby; bush flight, golden eagle. Darwin; chartair, AAA charter, air frontier, anindilyakwa air, savannah av, kakadu air. Thanks.