PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2008, 02:24
drool69er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hoofarted, you couldn't have said it any better! Well done.

777 - Hailer -Jandakot - all have valid points and comments however some are bordering on ignorance.

If they had bothered to look back into the reason why this post was put here in the first place (and I suggest they do, coz if i'm wrong then I'd like to know) they'd see that racism was NEVER an issue, moreover its the dirty tactics of the Singaporean managers, followed by the dumping of the 14, to be replaced by unsafe, badly trained Indonesian pilots.

Now before you get up in arms, look at the posts and the FACTS that have been put with them. A widely respected, Government organisation(
FAA) deemed Indonesian safety standards very low. Are you then suggesting the FAA is racist?
I didn't think do, and no more than I , Hoof, or anyone posting negative comments towards these clowns.

It is a FACT-Indonesian airlines were banned from Europe and bad rep from FAA, not a racial issue.

It is a FACT - the current managers use snake like tactics to acheive what they want, which is immoral, criminal and have given Singaporeans a bad name.

Again, not a racial issue.

It only became racist when these idiots from Singapore and Indonesia with their aggressive attitudes, and lack of intelligence decided to accuse us "whites" of being racist, which is what you'd expect from uneducated baffoons.

In actual fact, they are wrong, as not all of us are white, from Aus, some of them have Asian wives/girlfriends - and like Hoof said, moved to HK for a better life and made local friends. Explain to me the racism in that?

You guys should get your facts right, and then back up your accusations with actual FACTS like we have, then you'd have a legit argument.

If I have stereotyped by suggesting all South East Asian pilots are useless, then I will refrain from doing so, but not without saying that its their own insecurities to believe I am targeting a race in particular. Get over it.

Some may say I have a unique attitude about this, I'd rather have that and stick up for what I believe in, than be two faced and despised by my works colleagues, as is the case for pilotinasia.

Last edited by drool69er; 13th Aug 2008 at 02:59.