PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 12th Aug 2008, 22:11
maeson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deon85

Hey Deon85,

Congrtas on the VRD!!! Firstly i will let you know that i have never been flightr crew and at the moment, i am at the medical stage. They are looking for people with Customer service experience.

Also, they want people that can string two sentances together and can really talk/get along with anyone. Just don't be too loud and over powering in the group exercises. One girl in my VRD was so cocky and would not stop talking (and talking about herself), and as you can imagine... she didn't get very far. Also... just be ready for the cut. It is not the most pleasent moment of the day but lets hope you make it through to the interview.

The actual interview in the second half of the day is really full on. My interview went for 45 minutes and the questions really get into detail about your customer service experiences and conflict situations. You also do a role play, customer service and problem resolving situation.

RE: Medical
The cost is relative to the time spent taking it i guess. I know when generally i go to the doctor (10-15mins) it costs arount $50-$60. The medicals usually go for arount one hour so times that by 4, $200 - $240.

Anyway... i hope this helps. Keep us in touch,

Maeson