PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rainbow Air and UKFT
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2008, 00:21
Dreamshiner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd echo the first post, I recognised that a certain profile on PPrune always came to back up any negative comment about UKFT and Ajay. Upon digging deeper I found that this profile only commented on UKFT issues and not a wide spectrum as most do.

I raised this in a thread, I was then approached by Ajay and Max Costanza (another crook) who claimed that my comments had cost them two PTIP ($40-60k students - price depended on who you spoke to on what day and what mood they were in, mostly they were in a "drop your pants and let me do bad things to your bottom" mood).

I was threatened with the FBI being called and other nonsense by these two shiesters. Also Ajay asked "why do you tell these lies", "what have you got against me" ..... erm ...... the fact you are lying to people, extorting a lot of money and throwing a spanner in the works of a lot of peoples dreams.

The complained to the aforementioned DP who revoked my visa as punishment.

I was guilty of posting a message while still at Rainbow Air, Airlineboy75 used his head, got what he needed to and moved on, bit cleverer. I don't regret what I did though, even though at the time it hurt me in the pocket and took things off the rails.