PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2008, 23:56
meedo12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hi All

This is a big message hopefully it would help answering the newbies questions. based on my experience and freinds of mine. and at the same time to say hi to a few freinds.

michaelflynn61: Dont stress youre self the recruiters are very flexible with the dates you join up. anythin up to 3 months after the interview is fine by them. so dont stress youre self.

nightwish: with the dentals its very important for you to do it in the country youre in as all the medicals paperwork must be filled out and done within two weeks of the date you have been sent the email. its a tiring a tough process but very possible to get it done. if youre unable to do it in the two weeks im sure they could give you a week extra to get thing done if you contact them. the recruiters seem to be very nice.

leecronje: Dont stress youreself with the open day process you take with you a cv up todate that is with a few refrences, a passport photo and a ful length photo dressed formal and smiling. they do a screening process on that day and if youre successfull youll get thorgh the next stage, there are several stages (Open day - Day 1, If successful next day you attend and do some group discussions and youll do a pshycalogical test, if successful you go into a final interview, and if successful you get a phone call and then get an email to start youre medicals and then after that, if successful they send you the visa and airfare and you then start training. thats a breif summary....take it one step at a time.

bhill68: How are youre bag packing process doing not long to go my freind sorry cant access facebook at work so its the only way of communication at the moment. looking forward to seeing you in dubai.

louisd: How are youre preporations doing. when are you departing again?

emirates girl:
what the latest buds havent heard from you in aver very long time. sorry ive been busy lately getting my bags done and finishing off the dry cleaning so i could now focus on getting my work finishied and at the same time be with family as my dad is having an op just before i leave. did you end up changing date? Soultan should join this forum ver very soon.....

czarina:
How are you how are youre preporations going hopefully everything is going great for you...looking forward to seeing the ones leaving on the 29th of aug in dubai.

sarahz:
How are you doing. any news about the medicals. if you need help im here for another 2 weeks but most important advice is to get the dentals done asap as they are most hardest to get finished.

Just Remember anyone needs help or anything im constantly checking the forums for now. Secondly feel free to add me to youre facebook or msn: [email protected] (Mohamed Shihata - Youll find a pic of me with an african soccer player)

or email me [email protected]

Enjoy the rest of youre day guru's and take care

Regards,

Mohamed Shihata
Melbourne, Australia

Last edited by meedo12000; 12th Aug 2008 at 00:17.