PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One trial flight and I am hooked!
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2008, 23:38
bvgs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Gs my tuppence worth: I did 2 hour lessons 3 times a week and on reflection I don't think it was a good thing. I felt I flew better when I had about 4/5 days between lessons as it almost seemed as if your brain needed time to "digest" the info and trainning. I personally wouldn't pay up front unless you use your credit card and not that this would suit everybody but I bought a R22 reduced my lesson price and leased the 22 back to the school so it effectively cost me very little in terms of cash out of pocket for the trainning. This now opens a new can of worms and everyone will have different experiences, good and bad, I am just letting you know that it worked for me. I wish you all the very best and don't be put off with the really crappy days you will have, there will be many and its all part of the fun. I just couldn'thover and asked my instructior if I should give up, he laughed and said if he had a £1 etc etc. All the best and if you want any other info or advice on leasing PM me.