PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2008, 15:01
winto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Canadian Aviation Academy

TO be as stupid as to touch on a point like why does a company change there name , this is irrelevent , .....

Its obvious that if you decide to go through a recruitment company that they are bound to make some amount of money off you,

in this case though , you pay CAA the price offered for the course and YOU ARE RECIEVING ALOT MORE IN RETURN THAN JUST PILOT TRAINING ,

You make a statment like one student has only graduated from the course !

Graduating from the Pilot Programme depends on your personal motivaion and dedication levels , if you can find it in you to be personally motivated and dedicated to complete the course i would advise you not to enter it ,

The instructor job positions are offered to students who show a good level of commitment to the programme and who show the certain qualities that an instrctor must posess , All it takes is hard work , good results , good personal level of motivation and honest dedication to the programme,

THE PREVOUS STATMENT MADE BY USER : THE INSIDE SCOOP , THIS IS INFORMATION IF BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IS NOT RELEVENT TO NEW COMERS AS THIS PERSON MADE PERSONAL MISTAKES WHICH RESULTED IN ACTIONS THAT DID NOT FAVOUR HIM / HER....

Canadian Aviation Academy / Algonquin Flight Centre is a top quality flight school and im glad i chose them to do my training with ,

I would also like to state that i have full faith in CAA regarding job placements and any other help i might need to achieve my goal of becoming an airline pilot