PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 Crew get BA safety Medal
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2008, 21:01
sispanys ria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Rambo Rainboe

As I can see you cannot behave as a gentleman I will no more discuss on this topic.

You insist on charging me with wrong intentions while I explained in plain language that i wasn't trying to judge or even comment the facts (which by the way are unknown to me). Instead of answering calmly and elaborating you became vulgar and didn't provide any technical comment to sustain your analyze. You said they manage to fly further than I could in my dreams. I'm fine with this but I would appreciate if you could elaborate on how in general you should handle such situations on heavy jets since this is what interests me. You say they handled the plane pretty well, but all I see with my unexperienced eyes is a plane that flew by itself until it initiated a stall. So be kind and teach me in what way they had no other choice. I was not blaming them and i was not saying what they should have done (what part of this message can't you get ?), I was basically asking why the conventional handling of a deadstick landing cannot work on big jets and I was expecting elaborated answers from experienced people like you.
All I got is irritated comments, charging me of god knows what and of course not bringing any new light on the facts that you consider beyond my competencies.

Well thank you for the warm welcome and your open mind. I always believed experience was something people should share but I obviously don't deserve your help on this.

Enjoy your retirement while I'll keep on learning my job from others.