PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DAT in trouble?
Thread: DAT in trouble?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2002, 01:41
FL310

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well ex-SN pilot, if you go through all your own postings you will easily find out, how much your own schedule asked you to work. And once you talk to DAT crew today, you will find out what the agreed flat rate is. Why is the word already on the street that the doctors will get very busy after the 20th in attesting whatever is required to keep the crew on the ground. BTW, this is from crews working presently, not from second hand.
And about the salary, guess you are still in dreamland....face reallity as others do since some time!
I personally wish everyone a job, the salary they want to earn and the off-time they like. But looking at the present situation, this is dreaming, also first sun-rays appear behind the horizon again.
Realising the words of an Instructor at DAT who said to a group of trainees "Let's get the heads down, give them 4-5 months and we will fight back" gives me the impression of what DAT will have to face soon again...sad Belgium...

Almost forgot...do you really think that RB is that stupid and investing more into such an uncertain enterprise? If RB gets involved than things will be different, my 2p for that!

[ 02 January 2002: Message edited by: FL310 ]</p>