PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Dead in MD500 crash in B.C.
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2008, 16:31
Pilot DAR

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts
Oops, I must have offered too much of what I was told. I had not realized that it would be so easy for my posting to be seen as an attempt to irritate AirWon. I don't have anything against AirWon, or any other poster.

"Special" infomation was given directly to me, and others as well I'm sure, but I don't know who. The special information given to me was not accompanied with permission to spread it around, particularly when I have not idea who is reading, or what they will do with it.

Blame, Yes I suppose there must be some to be assigned. I'm not going to do it. If someone is out looking for someone else to blame, I'm not going to help them. I hope we can learn, and do better in the future, and hopefully prevent a reoccurance. This accident has no mystery associated with it. No gremlins to get everyone worried, no indication, from my point of view, of a failing on Prism's part, so yes I will do my small part to stand behind Prism, because they are worthy of my small bit of support. I am purposely not attempting to speak on Prism's behalf, just being supportive in a difficult time. Prism management has already made a public statement.

Having done my best to be supportive and empathetic, without speaking out of turn, I have apparently exceeded at least one person's ideal conditions. These forums sometimes become a ripe environment for speculation, which in my opinion often is un-informed, and un-helpful, and has the potential to cause harm.

In closing, based upon what I was told, boogar has been very well informed.