PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pay Rise for 2009
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2008, 20:01
kinglouis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if there are in fact some, maybe the majority who are knowledgeable and want to make it better for us. can you send them to our ops room instead of the complete morons with blank expressions and 'i dont know' that emits from that hole between their nose and chin???

i love my job, but as stated by others, this outfit is far, far too top heavy and swelling its self with managers, and admin staff will take it in the wrong direction.
as for relocation.... my experience of it was relatively good. but if you want a payrise for working on it. put it this way, if i wasnt happy with it i wouldnt have moved and my manager and the 5000 above him would have known that. if you are wanting a payrise for yuor relocation efforts, i want one for working 2 core sectors and actually having the word 'safety' relevant to my job when i sit down and do it.... we cant get up and go for a starbucks when we need a breather, we have to plough through it and go hammer and tongs to put that many aircraft SAFELY through our sector that would not have been done 5 years ago as deemed too busy. but hey, some so called expert said it looked do-able on paper so it must work....