PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2008, 10:53
tiarna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jayteeto I think you are responding to your emotions more than logic --even if Walter is wrong. I will confess I have on occassion considered something close to his own suspicion --considering the ceasefire --a lot of memoirs will not be written by those closest to what was a very dirty war. It was no more than a suspicion of mine but walter would probably be right in that RAF would not know. It came to me as a momentary suspicion many years ago.

SFFP will you ever get a grip and attempt something more original than your sardonic oneliners. Big deal you have 14 years experince with NI --will I have have longer and I know sh*t happened and was kept off the books or people 'were there but not there' if you can unravel that one? Further in case you have not noticed the whole campaign to clear the pilots has not succeeded yet so stop nitpicking with Walter's efforts just because you cannot understand things. The whole world is full of things that we do not understand --that does not mean they do not exist.

Chugalug2, very well put.