PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 9th Aug 2008, 10:36
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Via james michael -

22 April 2004

There is a high probability there will one day be a terrorist attack in Australia, Attorney-General Philip Ruddock said today.

According to a Newspoll published in the Daily Telegraph today, 68 per cent of adult Australians believe terrorists would "strike before too long".

But it found 91 per cent of 18 to 34-year-olds would not change their daily routine despite recent terrorist attacks in western countries.

Mr Ruddock said it was likely there would be a terrorist attack in Australia.
"I think it's a high probability (there could be a terrorist attack), a high probability," he told reporters.

"But in my judgment you still have to do everything you can to deal with it and I would hope that inevitability that many believe, won't be realised."

Mr Ruddock said Australians were concerned about the threat of terrorism but would not allow it to change the way they lived their lives.

Bing

Come out of the bomb shelter and your diet of dickmite - it's four years later, Ruddock has not been razed by resurgents, and Oz has moved on.

The question remaining is why you - allegedly the owner and pilot of an aircraft well equipped - persist in this repetitious thread drift and improbable scenario and innuendo about fellow posters.

Smokescreen anyone? Constant attempt to pervert the ADS-B thread to closure perhaps

I'll repeat myself - james michael, please advise me how you decided what the odds are of a GPS guided terrorist 'Buzz Bomb' attack ? ...has Airservices done a study of the probability perhaps ?