PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2008, 02:55
meedo12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hi guys and gals.

Im heading to dubai on the 29th of aug and just needed some tips on how the training operates how long it is exactly. what happens when you arrive what are the first few days like. how do they operate in regard to their medicals. and as someone may have asked you ek flights from melbourne usually arrive a 4am. so i presume that clean jeans, formal shoes and t-shirt wouldnt harm. anyway it would be great to know this type of info. and it would be great to know fellow aussies working from ek.
If You have facebook/msn please dont hesitate to reply or add to this email address ([email protected])

My Main Email Address: [email protected]

Am looking forward to hearing someone's advice. thanks for taking the time reading this message.

Bhill Dont worry youll get a reply a few days later i ended up waiting a few days for that and everyhting was fine then they said between a week and 4 days prior to departure so wishing all applicants well. did you end up adding me on facebook by the way you have been added to my facebook freinds list. found ya thanks for the email address. waiting for the acceptance.lol. hey Ek gal hows things buds havent heard from you in a while ( a few days seems like that) it will be sad to see you not coming on the same flight. i heard some one got a free upgrade to bus class as the flight was full. i hope im in the situation.lol

Regards,

Mohamed Shihata
Melbourne, Australia

Last edited by meedo12000; 9th Aug 2008 at 04:27.