Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2008, 00:28
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts
macnan
Nowhere was packed
The terminal is working at less than 50% capacity. Due to the almighty foul-up, not all the flights have yet moved to T5.

L337
For heavens sake your sister needs to get a life.
[snip]
You and your sister seem to want to complain for complaining sakes.
Well, thank you for your polite message ...

The thread was about progress in T5 and I gave feedback from an average middle-aged woman (who enjoys airports and air travel) and found that it was not a particularly pleasant experience.

The thread invites discussion and I put forward some points - yet you make petty, personal remarks. You may find that the protocol in these forums is to discuss the subject and not the individual.

Now, as it happens, I express very few criticisms - either here or in life. I have learnt that giving criticism almost always changes nothing, particularly in business, so I just change my purchasing away from the product.

From my visit to T5, delivering my sister to departures, I have several more direct criticisms of the signage (inside and out) and thought that, once working at full volume, it will be no better than T4. There are also observations following interactions with the staff but, in deference to your delicate nature, I shall not inform anyone of them.