PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You've Got To Be Kidding, Red Rat Ground Return
Old 8th Aug 2008, 23:39
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just read the letter from David Cox, (The Australian 7/08), he proudly claims that QF has spent millions of dollars on Engineering, and has improved heavy maint. and wait for this: looking forward to working with CASA to find if The mighty Q might have a little problem! Spare me, David Cox, if you read this (and we know you do) every pilot, every engineer will be splitting their sides with laughter as we all know, as you do, that QF and CASA have been sharing the same bed for years. It would appear that this has been detrimental to the company as it has basically done as it pleased, (unlike Ansett and some small companies that they shafted) and now starting to see the consequences. Show the beancounters the door Mr. Cox and go back to what was one of the finest heavy engineering A/C maint. in the world. Before it is to late! Oh, and Sunfish, despite all the problems QF is still one of the safest going around, I flew Business to Europe and back via BKK and SIN, four A/C and a old nitpicker like me, could not fault the service, the state of the A/C pleasant and hard working cabin crew, A/C basically on time. Even the child bride, who is ex TAA/QF cabin boss was suitably impressed (not easy let me tell you)!