PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hsbc Psl
Thread: Hsbc Psl
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2008, 20:14
MartinCh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WWW, you don't seem to be true to one of your Ws.
How can you mistake this Gaelic (be it Scottish or Irish) for Welsh?
And I'm just a foreigner living around UK.

Also, there's people across Irish Sea that call the whole island Ireland and call themselves Irish only. The little hint, 'Derry' is pretty obvious.
Whether they pay with Euro or Sterling.
I can partly understand being born in country that doesn't really exist anymore (division in '93, I'll let you guess if you haven't seen any or my posts elsewhere). Anyway, I still don't get this pseudo-religious haggle.

You know that 'buy now pay later (if)' thinking is what keeps this buy now pay later economy? Becoming US.

Though, me being in such position, I'd just save up a bit more, get personal loan secured against parents house (if they'd allow me anyway) and do modular. My daddies got reasonably valuable house on mainland but my first question about using it as a security couple years ago (hypothetically, then) had very quick answer from mum. My sister gets flat she lives in, I'm getting house as inheritance (in future). No security, no remortgage (it doesn't even work like that there). Guess why?? It's insane with high borrowing amounts.
Otherwise not necessary to put property as security..