PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hsbc Psl
Thread: Hsbc Psl
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:00
WQ - ingo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough with the antics, it's highly unproductive and significantly selfish, so i apologize on my behalf. As i am not a pilot and have not been there done that, unfortunately i must accept your argument WWW.

I don't disagree with what you are saying and at no point have i said that.
My so called "encouragement" was manufactured with regards to his initial post: "im to join Cabair in October/november course" Where i believe sincerely that he has backed himself correctly and doesn't put himself at a disadvantage to other cadets when it comes to selection, provided he's built of the proper constituents. At no point did i say, 'yeah go for it, it's a brilliant idea'.

I haven't submitted my opinion as i dont feel obliged to oppress it upon another individual who can think clearly for himself.

For your information, i am not a a current APPFO student who recklessly turned up, took the loan, and started training. If you read over my posts you will clearly see this, and the caution i am putting into it.
My primary concerns at the moment are; the rising oil prices and the consequences it may have to the industry, as well as the 'credit crunch', borrowing extortionate amounts of money at a time of economical instability is logically not a wise decision.
I'm merely a clustered wannabe trying to set my foundations good and proper.

My two cents worth - something i haven't contributed with up to now unlike the rest of you, as it wasn't asked of us.

Perhaps you could put if off for a year, go and gain greater experience within your field, save up a bit of cash, build up some hours and most importantly, keep an eager eye on the dynamics of the flying industry. Timing is everything.

This is what i've decided to do, albeit after graduation..

Best of luck matey

WQ.

Last edited by WQ - ingo; 7th Aug 2008 at 15:31.