PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hsbc Psl
Thread: Hsbc Psl
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2008, 12:51
Emmett01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thansk WQ-ingo, appreciate all your advice even if there are a few fkin doom glooms on this forum....

I believe that is the only way to possibly get secured at present is through tangential assets aswell. just have totalk nicely to the parents... I think my contingincy plan is steady enough and thank you for the advice on it again much appreciated

G-Spots having the house on the line has no effect as long as i manage to obtain an steady income within the out year they allow to find a job.. Just have to apply engineering jobs as well then. Aswell explain why the next three type rating courses with flybe are full up... must be some recruiting... the house is only there as a precation for the bank until the loan is paid up.... but thanks for your advice aswell... it is a bad time but why not use this bad time to do my training instaed on doing it during a period of high employment... The industry may have recovered by the time ive finished it but it may not... im gonna take the chance because ive a solid back-up plan.....

p.s Im irish so the BEST OF IRSIH!!! !!!