PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson ALPA pilots to strike
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2008, 07:54
myturn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fed = Scab...

A SCAB as Always Inverted so inteligently uses the term (?) is someone who crosses a picket line -YES? So when have the Feds crossed the picket line? You see you ALPA guys aint ever gone so far as to form a picket line which frankly is what needs to be done to gain some attention. (Strikes to date have had no impact) Is there an issue of courage here? Dont want Mum to see me on the TV or is it that I dont really believe that strongly in the cause but are going along with it any way so my mates who frankly couldnt care less about me dont get upset with me and call me names. And if they did call me names I would have to run off to my Mum but she isnt talking to me as I was on a picket line and she didnt raise me to be a coal miner etc etc etc. And before the likes of Always Inverted (which translates to around the wrong way or just plain wired wrong) burst into low IQ rebuttle I am not a Fed or Management or a passenger or a GA pilot or any of those easy targets the likes of AI like to take to task on this forum. How about an educated response to my question - just for a change? When have the Feds crossed the picket line and what right do you guys have to call the Feds SCABS? MT