PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau-money trouble
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2008, 07:01
alvega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There you go again, instead of seeing someone that has retired and is trying to do his best, you assume that because he was buddies with old management he must have ulterior motives.
No, just my conspiracy paranoia.

...Don't forget how many guys he has helped to get the JAA license.
One of them, perhaps? OOOPS!!

(part of the reason for him to remove the ex-VPFO - for he did not facilitate it as much as the CEO would have liked)
This is the best joke I've read so far.

...but half of the guys within the Air Macau PPrune frame seem to try to point their finger at a very small group of pilots for the troubles (half of these pilots no longer operate in NX!).
It's the other half that bothers me.

Regarding your view on the media, maybe you have been hiding away over the last century or so, which is full of examples of scandals exposed by the media, check the internet. Of course not all investigative reporting has to be in as grand a scale as the watergate. But where there is smoke ...
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Who sets the fire alight? Don't always believe all you read, the other half of the truth is missing most of the time. My conspiracy paranoia again, sorry.

Ask why the FTD had to be paid by the present management when it was donated by Airbus way before these guys took over! Maybe the same reason for the hurry in getting the A-300-600. Is there something fishy here???
Very fishy indeed! specially the FTD part. It was never donated by Airbus. I don't know where you got that idea. You are misinformed, to say the least.