PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus 320
Thread: Airbus 320
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2008, 20:29
Oluf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RYR.....wouldn't have expected anything less from you.
No difference between selffunding and Bond????...What planet are you from, No wait I know...Planet MOL, because there they all have the "EDGE".

How long does it take to pay back 30-40.000€ "net" expence for a type rating,,,versus being treated like a professional from the start, having the company fund the Type rating, after which you work with a decent salary.
But i guess they showed you the math at RYR or whoever trained you and said it was a great idea. Explain to me why the company should make money on your training, a training needed for them to operate legally??? To prove dedication, incentive or loyalty??? I say the company ows that to the candidates, and it can be provided with a bond instead. The company folds after a selffunding and you are left there with nothing but a huge bill.
Don't fall into the trap of MOL's and every other Greedy Sceemers selffullfilling profecy of paying for training being neccessary, it's not. But there will always be the few that try it that way.

A decent company will type you, train you and look after you in return for your service and loyalty.

Anyways, I've stated my view, and I stand by it.

O