PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2008, 20:01
Welsh Bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOM at CWL

Having just returned from my hols (from CWL,of course!),felt I had to add my views/comments about TOMs up and down ops at CWL.
What on earth is going on with them? Can someone within TOM give any sense? Are the management at CWL,yet again, to blame with little/no incentives?

Egs-Long haul to POP/CUN/SFB come and gone!
Increase to two 752 and a 733 there this summer,only to lose the recently acquired second 752 next year!
There was talk on here some time ago about CWL becoming one of their major bases with even some sort of maintenance facilities!

I appreciate the present climate and general cutbacks but every time I fly with them always full planes and passengers pleased and hungry for more options with them.I did the CUN direct in premier last year-fab! Full at £225 extra per passenger!

Yet BRS thrives and, as an insult to CWL,gets the long haul with TOM/FCA this year/next with that short bloody runway requiring nearly always a tech stop elsewhere to refuel! Wheres the sense in that?!

Loyal people like me and many others want to fly from CWL but as operations diminish and the long haul disappear we will have no option but to go elsewhere!