PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NEW AOA, It is time!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2008, 07:19
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC

Actually, I read PW's manifesto and I recall that he did say something that no other president has said; a point of difference. As a non-member... it was one of those things that made you go hmmmm...

Given that nobody has raised it, I now consider I misread his manifesto (sign of being an aging rockstar). I will try and find a copy and re-read it and perhaps post it up.

My issue on this thread has been the cheerleaders referring to the "New AOA" and their inconsistent views on the AOA and their inability to define what is new. If I have consistently rejected the AOA, like 45% of the pilot body, what is new about this one?

The arguments being used to join may be valid; but are not new... you have to be in to affect change... you reap the rewards; how about bearing the costs.... have been used previously... ND in 2000 springs to mind. Next I imagine.. you are for or against us; however George W might have killed that one.

Good luck with your decision regarding the AOA... I am sure whatever it is, it shall be very well considered.