PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 5th Aug 2008, 19:31
TCU LUX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accommodation - CAE

Hi all,

I've noticed some people asking about accommodation for CAE. I have stayed with Anneke, a hostess with KLM, and can highly recommend her accommodation.

The accommodation is on the top floor (renovated loft) of nice family home a in quiet area, 15 min drive from CAE, consisting of 3 rooms: A bedroom with twin beds, TV & DVD (not that you'll have much time for that!!), & private bathroom. A kitchenette (sink, microwave, refrigerator, water boiler, senseo coffeemaker and washing machine) & a separate study room.
Also there is free Broadband wireless internet available with free parking in front of the house. Occasional home cooked meals are also thrown in too! (which are really good and a nice treat after a long day at CAE!)

Rate 30 Euro per day, in case of double occupancy 25 Euro p.p.p.d..
For more information and pictures of the accommodation contact Anneke at [email protected] or tel. +3120 6471415

I will be there until approx 23/24 Aug but I believe the accommodation is free after me.

Have fun!