PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau-money trouble
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2008, 13:05
alvega

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear "Bigbadass", it seems to me that your big bad rear is in fact a lot bigger than your brain.

Only someone hell bent in hiding something would call investigative reporting "negative propaganda".
Show me one single newspaper in Macau that practices investigative reporting (or any one mainstream news media around the world, for that matter) and I will be willing to offer you one month of my salary. They all work within the (very safe and cozy) "politically correct" environment and I could give you numerous examples both in Macau and elsewhere, but I challenge you to do some research instead. Wake up and specially, grow up!

...but if you had a little more experience and world knowledge you would know not to support a Captain that had a childish tantrum by not allowing the the inspector on-board.
The experience and world knowledge (how arrogant of you!!) I have are exactly the source of my worries about people like you. I've known the above mentioned Captain for much longer than you can imagine and the same goes for that AACM "inspector". Again, I could give you numerous examples about both of them and others, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm wasting my time on you. Of course it is much easier to read all the rubbish (out of spite in this case, and this is a hint if you haven't noticed) that comes out on the news everyday than trying to dig a bit deeper into it and draw the right conclusions.

By the way,all the old timer does rumble a lot, he does make good points when it comes to flight safety, something that is scarce in NX.
The best thing the "old timer" did on behalf of flight safety ever, was to retire from flying. We're all safer in the skies nowadays. And if you don't know (I somehow think you do) his fame preceded him from as far back as Africa and by the way, do you know his story in DHL ? You see, when someone starts a war (which is exactly what happened. Another hint) preparations are in order to avoid these stories surfacing. Embarrassing indeed, but it's a small world and what goes around, comes around sooner or later.

Best regards Bigbadass (whoever you are or whatever your agenda is)