PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2008, 09:40
paolylo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what concerns me right now is that most of us waste gasoline/commute money each week going back and forth from Manila to Clark (which seems more expensive than flying an hour of 100LL every week or so, the normal pace for us) because we were told that all of us cadets will be grouped by 8's in order to facilitate a flow of constantly-finishing cadets starting by the end of the year... a few weeks later, nothing in our schedule has changed. not even a start date on when the re-coursing will commence. are they waiting for the rainy season to stop?

the only thing certain as far as everyone's concerned is posted on the bulletin board: ground school refresher... even that's not absolutely certain because the re-coursing (which hasn't taken place for everyone still in the core-flying phase) is subject to change and i won't be surprised if it will because i did see a few names on the re-coursed list who have already left the school.

*OT*
i don't know what's gotten into this thread over the past few weeks and to be honest, i don't really see how these politics of ownership and management directly affects us cadets since that ought to be the last thing on our minds right now... but racist rants are wrong. fine, there's freedom of expression on the Internet. i just wouldn't wanna be called a brown monkey or hear my Chinese friends being called intsik-beho-tulo-laway. stop the racism in these threads.

if worse comes to worst with the foreigners in the school, i used to work at this government office at Intramuros that deals with foreigners so i'd have an idea what to do. but please, understand that these foreigners are doing their job. let's give them a chance to help make our airline pilot dreams come true.

Last edited by paolylo; 5th Aug 2008 at 09:44. Reason: grammatical error