PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 5th Aug 2008, 08:53
EGKK.

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Finally someone talks some sense!

I've been reading some of the posts on here over the last few weeks and i've noticed people making wild assumptions about BA.
Some people seem to think that BA make their desicions up as they go along...

I would think BA know what they're doing at least 2yrs from now let alone 6mnts. Do some people honestly believe the management woke up, looked at the way things are today and said "oh s**t things arn't looking good, we messed up T5, fuel is up and spending is down! Lets just slash recruitment and merge with other carriers today. That should fix it..." I don't think so! They have planned for the worst and hoped for the best. They have a plan A,B,C.. for all eventualities and use which suits them for the companies safest interests.

This is all calculated planning, this is why they are successful and very rarely end up in real trouble.

Some people on here need to stop making wild guesses and have some logical thought before they post utter c**p. People assume the worst before its hard fact. When BA turn round and publically say "This is what we're doing"....then you can say what you want.

Just a little rant from me, i'm sorry if i've offended anyone but someone has to talk some reason.

p.s - I do not work for BA.