PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Change from Airlines to Bizjets
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2008, 05:04
inner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

First of all, my opinion has nothing to do with "being narrow minded". It just reflects reality. Things i've seen in other companies as well.

The company i work for shares my opnion,no sorry, i share their opinion. Thatswhy that the company has the policy not hire former airline pilots anymore. And i think it is a good decision. A few years ago some of them (not all) looked down on us but the most hypocrite thing is that those same people are now applying for GA jobs. And you say now we have to hire them because he/she is afraid to loose his security in the airline company while in the meantime a wannabe is working his guts to get his first job?????????????

Being afraid of competition or better skills?????? Come on, I'v learned flying from former military pilots. Although i still consider myself who can learn a lot from other pilots.
Better experience???? Hell yeah flying from A to B and back. Great experience,indeed.

Now you can all find me sarcastic or narrow minded but i'm glad that some other companies share my view and only hire people who are really honestly interested in this job.

Once again, my opnion, glad you respect it.