PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NEW AOA, It is time!!!
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2008, 23:55
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Followership

"So Liam it seems you may be a fellow '89 er?"

So ACMS it seems you are a fellow who can't be bothered to use the Search function; but hey why would you bother when bigotry and pidgeon-holing is an easy option.

This illustrates the major problem with the AOA; the membership fails to keep themselves informed about what's going on. How many times have you heard guys on the Flightdeck whinging about the volume of emails/updates they receive from the AOA; look how many failed to vote in the first RP vote. Look how many failed to participate in the recent Survey.

As aside, putting "The Management" on your banned list is regrettable. His posts are incredibly well researched, thought provoking, and I imagine only come about through effort on his behalf. I do not see why your blood pressure would rise; it is me (as a non-member) he is attacking. Of all the posters on this forum he is, by a margin, the cheerleader-in-chief for the AOA. I am also pretty confident that should things get tough, his gusset would remain dry, sequins intact and hands very firmly on the pom-poms.

Last edited by Liam Gallagher; 5th Aug 2008 at 05:31.