PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2008, 21:12
Crew_Girl_2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates selection process in London 29th and 30th July

Hello everyone this is my experience of an Emirates selection process in London. 29th and 30th July

Day 1: You watch 3 videos about Emirates then have a chat any questions you may have. Then you do the reach test. Then you introduce yourself to everyone. Then you have to do 3 group exercises - they want to see how you interact with other people really. Then you have an hr for lunch and they make there minds up and make descions who to keep/ not to keep etc...

You get a piece of paper and they tell you to go down to reception and look at it - it's either congratulations or sorry blah blah blah.

You then go back upstairs to fill out some paper work do a pyschometrical test and arrange the times for everyone's interviews for the next day.

Day 2: The interview was with 1 recruiter and they put you at ease it's more like a chat rather than an interview it's all based on your previous jobs and experience there is nothing you can prepare just think about your past experiences and have some scenarios ready.

Now i have to wait 3 - 6 weeks fingers crossed i really would be so happy if i got it!

Good luck to those with interview coming up and to the guys going out to DXB soon! x