PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business class to MEL
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2008, 16:24
Globaliser
Too mean to buy a long personal title

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mick V
I was wondering if i get this silver card before the flight or after? Decided on the premium econ seat. Its QF that operate it as well so really looking forward to it. I know QF have had recent problems but im guessing that by Nov when im flying these should be sorted, im also guessing by that stage QF will be one of the safest airliners about. I know they have never lost a soul but im sure you know what i mean.
QF is one of the safest airlines about right now, have been for donkey's years, and is not likely to change that in the future.

You should be pleased with the premium economy product on QF - I was impressed, and it provided a very pleasant comparison against the BA product.

Are you booked on the BA codes (flight numbers)? If so, then you should find that your new BA Silver status will automatically go into the system a few days after the last flight that you need to qualify for it. The card will then follow to your address. If you need to prove your entitlement to lounge access before you can physically get hold of your card, BA may be able to fax you a letter confirming your entitlement.