PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2008, 09:39
hailer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Times on line

Sidsrover,

Re the Times on line article; Pritam Sing may be non domiciled as far as India and UK are concerned but he was until recently (and may still be) involved with Prescient and its parent Singapore Technologies and resident in SIN. I wonder if the Singapore authorities are aware of this business interest?

Both Pritam and the Chowdries were involved to a greater or lesser extent with Mark Pearson when the funding was being found for Alpha and Clark Aviation. Sadly for the people who have invested their future in the school I see little hope of an improvement in their fortunes as a result of this development.

It is also unfortunately a fact that the Clark Aviation MPL will have no credibility in the industry and graduates (if there ever are any) will struggle to find acceptance when they try to convert their license.

Some of the comment on this long running thread has only increased the scepticism of impartial observers - racially biased rants do not endear people to those involved in pilot selection procedures in an increasingly international and multi cultural workforce.

Sadly for those involved it may be time to cut losses and get proper training if you want to salvage your career. Yes, I know that is unwelcome advise - I wish it were also incorrect but....