PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NEW AOA, It is time!!!
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2008, 06:56
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACMS

At your service as always...

Just a selection from the recent Direct Entry Captain thread;

8th June 2008

... know a guy that was in Air Hong Kong back about 6 years ago ( the days when they operated the 747's in blue ) as a Capt.

We integrated some of them into CX into the Freighter fleet after we bought AHK? right?

So how come his date of Joining is shown as 1995 in Crew Direct and now he is checking out on the 400 PAX fleet as a Capt HKG base? ( I think he's flying PAX now )

Why isn't his DOJ around 2002? The date of the integration

Only 3 basic factual errors there; but we all make mistakes. Loopdeloop and Firewall tried to put you straight. Still convinced, that some nasty-ex Freighter pilot was engaged in some underhanded plot, you responded on the 9th June...

All I know is that this guy was with AHK from '95. He was a Capt on the 742 classic and in 2000 he must have joined the CX seniority list. Now he's got a 744 Pax left seat based in HK on a fairly good housing allowance.

How'd he rate that after only 8 years on our list?

FAC6 and Fenwicksgirls nice try as peacemakers; ACMS, CPDude and Saturn have all come on here encouraging us to join the AOA. Whilst they are entitled to their views, surely I am entitled to examine their posting records and question them as to their credibilty as salesmen for the AOA. This is Pprune... not Cprune... debate is allowed here....