PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 'Laying Off' 600!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 09:54
Flintstone

RYRnick.

Sorry but your posts read like a not-very-subtle publicity puff from MOL himself. Clearly BA upset you with your baggage issue and you've (over?)reacted by burning your bra or BA gold card but believe me RYR are no angels.

I flew RYR once and swore never to do so again. The service was abominable. The staff were clearly unhappy which was reflected in their demeanour. They were impatient and surly, one of the cabin crew even told me "This place is sh1t, I want another job". As for your suggestion that they don't leave you need to get to know a few. I live near Stansted and believe me they DO leave and there's very, very little company loyalty among those who stay.

Like most people on here my dislike is not so much of the company but of its so-called leader and his cohorts one of whom told a group of newly hired pilots "I hate pilots. If I could fire you all I would do so immediately". Nice.

RYR is a deceitful and dishonest company. How many times have they been in Court? How many times have their adverts been declared misleading? How can you possibly condone a person who defends his lack of a customer service department because "The b@stards would forever be phoning us up"? One of three explanations I suppose. You're either one of those few b@stards*/customers who has yet to experience their 'normal' service, you're RYR management or you're a troll. I'll discount options two and three and forecast the slipping of the rose-tinted spectacles at some time in the future.

Oh, I notice that BA never did anything to induce your fear of landings. Might be time to consider going back to them

*MOL's words, not mine.