PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B767 Simulator in Japan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 09:32
NewYawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Show Me The Love

Wow,

You guys really impress me. I was dissappointed, and humored, simultaneously.

It just goes to show how arrogant, and ostentatious, a very few individuals, some how, have managed to cleverly slide their way into our noble profession.

'broadband circuit', I am extremely cognizant of the geographic location of the great city of Hong Kong, as well as a myriad of other intriguing locations I have operated into that you are not aware even exist.

If I may so tactfully suggest, go rent the DVD 'The Aviator', and perhaps by viewing this incredible motion picture, you may come to the realization that leaders explore all options, including those that are unimaginable. Unfortunately, there are a few among us, that are limited in this capacity.

Furthermore, one thing is for certain, I shall never stoop to the level of having to toast over a gin and tonic in order to secure a position, as mundane, humiliating, and demoralizing, as that of a Cruise Relief Pilot.

'Flying Mechanic', just for your information, the aforementioned limitation just so happens to be a byproduct of a specific company Operational Specification.

'Jack57', am I for real? As real as a New York heart attack.

I thank you all for your kind support and wish you all success in your professional endeavors.

Kind Regards,

New Yawk

Last edited by NewYawk; 7th Aug 2008 at 15:07.