PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pending clearance??
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 00:36
flying-spike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyinggit

"'Gun' oh I'm trying to do it right or the best way I know how. R/T to me is all about common sense not just about what's written in the regs. It's hard enough to get it right when a lot of the majors (international as well) say something different almost all the time when replying to an ATC directive for Eg."

Believe it or not, the "majors" , especially some of the internationals (English as a second language)are not the standard, AIP is.

'HL' yr remarks don't help either,unprofessionalism goes well beyond the radio as you display here. It's my opinion that I feel nobody does it by the book & I can only form that opinion by flying in the same airspace as you & everyone else listening to the same non std R/T procedures.

Clearly you haven't been around long enough to form or express an educated opinion (not your fault). If you just flog around the skies parotting the crap that comes out of the mouths of some of these operators because you find it to hard to understand and/or work to the real standards then you and your ilk are destined to prepetuate the verbal wankfest the rest of us are complaining about.

Last edited by flying-spike; 3rd Aug 2008 at 01:05. Reason: typo