PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 11:30
Aeromar27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course, just fill in your application, you've got nothing to loose. In case they consider calling more people, unless you have an online application, you are out of the game.

About the "vocation" factor. Well, i would have LOOVED it if they had analyzed our vocation. That would have given some of us such great advantage. I know you guys out there, spending hours in airports just for the sake of feeling at home, and watching and staring, sometimes even letting a tear fall. Also those of you who have made flight simulator the second most important thing in your life for how helpful it is when for when you study Instruments, and for when your friends prefer to play play station as well. And what about those who have the superpower of boring their families and friends, and can't even conceive why would someone not love this whole thing. Ever since we where little little little, ever since we can even remember.

Good thing is that all people who are as vocational (and freak) as I am, have a way to making this love contagious. So if they would have assessed that in the beggining, they would surely have gained a bunch of pilots who, over all, will LOVE their jobs as they make Etihad a new member of their families and daily concerns, and to whom, the 5 year bond with the company were just words they completely ignored cause we never considered leaving the company at all. Bond, Shmond! You don't leave the company which gave you an opportunity like this one...