PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 10:47
eu01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know it means collecting luggage and re check in, but I have done it and know many others who have.
However, we should keep in mind the typical attitudes of many "average people" who are so afraid of making anything on their own. They would be keen to use connecting flights, but they will not do it unless with the "all-at-once" ticket in hand, from start until the final destination. Otherways they feel so hopeless and unprotected, you know the people.

From the MOL's point of view... Well, he knows very well which routes could be connected with virtually no risks. When the demand weakens, maybe he should haggle with himself over his own rules (point-to-point only), if it pays.

By the way, I was probably over-optimistic about the booking system functionality, possible stood up too early. Now one can read again:
An error condition exists which is preventing you from continuing. You may wish to start over and try again.

Additional details about the error:
[10004: OpenDatabaseConnection] An error has occurred. Please try again.
Message: The connection failed for Server = 'FRRZPHEDQ502\REZOLPRD01,52900', Database = 'REZFROL01'
Message: Cannot open database "REZFROL01" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'REZ\FRprod_SVC'.
Arghh!

Actually, the M$ database is displaying us some 'secret' directories. What next? Passwords and credit cards' data for everybody to make use of?

Last edited by eu01; 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:04.