PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frenzied passengers on BMI charter flight at palma
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 10:01
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
John R

Well I for one would like to apologise for some of my "colleagues" comments on here.

I'll not comment about crew behaviour on board- I'm usually locked in my office

I agree that an aircraft is an unfamiliar enviroment - so is my Doctor's and Dentist's surgery - that give's me the right to be nervous but it doesn't give me the right to try and kick his/her door down because I don't get an immediate response to a question.

You mentioned education - many of our Cabin Crew and Flight Crew are also well educated, there is even the odd graduate, post-graduate and even Doctor kicking around in crew members uniforms. They have all passed thorough training courses and regularly pass recurrent checks, so could they please be offered due respect by their Customers.

Rant Off. John, I suspect you are a "frequent flyer" so you must hold a view on this: do you expect to be told instantly details of any "non-normal events, or are you happy to wait until the professionals are able to give a sensible reasoned announcement?