PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NEW AOA, It is time!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 09:01
Saturn

Angry The NEW AOA, It is time!!!

OK, we have all be whinging and winging for some time about all the issues . I am guilty of course. Now we have a new president and firstly, I urge you ALL to go to Youtube and search "HKAOA". It is a call to arms boys and girls!!!

We have a new president and new direction. The offices at CX city (across the street) will be manned daily.

NOW IS THE TIME folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all are guilty of complaining but not doing anything. Lets do something! Join the AOA if you have not. Volunteer if you aren't and get invloved. DO NOT throw stones at our brothers and sisters at Dragon, get them on our side. None of this is their fault. As far as the Oasis guys, get them involved too. Splitting us apart is what THEY want. WE CAN'T HAVE IT. Let's fight the people we really need to fight. Let's take it back. Let THEM know NO MORE!!!

If you truly have had enough, NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can do it. Can anyone say LUFTHANSA!

Instead of spending energy here on the Prune, lets' spend it where it needs to be spent.

Come on WHO'S WITH ME????

YouTube - PPWHKAOA's Channel

Last edited by Saturn; 2nd Aug 2008 at 09:14.